Tuesday 15 December 2015

Christmas Gift Guide for Her

Hi Everyone,

This is going to be a longer blogpost but I hope an extremely helpful one! As Christmas is approaching and you are worried because you are still stuck for what to get someone I am going to help you out by writing an affordable gift guide for her whether that is your Mum, Sister, Auntie, Nan, Godmother, Niece, Best Friend, or whoever!


I bought this for Nan as I didn't know what to get her but I know a lot of people love perfume so I thought this would be great for her. 


This set of mini perfumes is for my Sister as she is going travelling and she was saying how much she wanted mini perfumes to travel with. These are usually available in places like Super drug. 


My Nan asked for a new bag and I found this in Tk Max as they do affordable bags in there. This was £25 and I think it is really nice. 


Clothes are always a lovely present to receive (as long as you buy something they will want and the right size!) 


I always think useful things are a good present to receive and one of my Friends has just become vegan so I thought I would get her this vegan cookbook to help her out! 


Who doesn't want chocolate for Christmas? This is such a easy thing which I usually add to most presents for friends. 


A personal gift is such a good idea if you are stuck and whoever you are giving it to will appreciate it so much! 


Everyone will appreciate a candle and this year Primark's Christmas candles smell so good! They are only £4 as well I would definitely recommend you check them out! 


Makeup brushes are a more expensive option but it depends what you budget is. However I do think makeup brushes are such a nice thing to receive because you can never have too many! 


A perfect option for when you don't know what to get your Family or Friends; makeup as it can come in very useful to people especially when they don't already have it. However I usually ask what makeup people want so I can get them what they have actually asked for, meaning they will use it. This is the Maybelline in the nudes eyeshadow palette which is a good palette for anyone as it has a nice selection of colours. 

I hope this helped any of you who are stuck for ideas on what to get people! There is a 'gift guide for him' coming up soon so look out for that! 

H xo




No comments:

Post a Comment