Thursday 10 December 2015

Favourite things on my Christmas Tree

Hi Everyone,

So my Mum and me put our Christmas tree up and our theme is pink on our tree. I really like our Christmas tree so I am going to show you some of my favourite decorations. I would tell you where these are from but they are quite old so I oddest know where they are from sorry! 

We have had these silver stars for a long time and I really like them as I think they go so well with the white and pink theme that we have. They do weigh the tree down a bit but I still love them and they also really sparkle with the fairy lights. 


These are pretty different and I don't really know what they're made from but I think they look so cute on the tree and again they really reflect the lights. I just think that because they are so different they just stand out nicely. 


There is one decoration near the top of our tree which I love so much, it is red so doesn't typically fit with our theme but it is the only one of its kind on the tree and its in the shape of a heart so I really like it. 

I know this was different but I hope you enjoyed it and I am thinking of doing another blogpost of some of my favourite decorations that don't live on the tree. 

H xo

No comments:

Post a Comment